Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The list (continued)

In my first ever blog, I decided I would compile a list of things I would like to do/achieve while living out in the country. There are no movie theatres, no beautiful parks, no shopping centres, no beaches. Very different to what I am used to for sure. So to keep myself happy, occupied and productive, this is what I have come up with. There is no timeline for these, and in no particular order....

1. Join a sports team
2. Get creative - painting, crafting and sewing! I am going to learn how to sew!
3. Make a dress/skirt
4. Candle and soap making
5. Get fit and fabulous
6. Flower decorations
7. Promote my nail business
8. Read 50 books 
9. Further study (possibly do my CN's, or post-grad courses)
10. Travel outback Australia - Darwin, Broome, see Uluru
11. Travel overseas (particularly Europe)
12. Cooking (I can cook, but only a handful of dishes)
13. Write a book (probably for my eyes only)

Has anyone got any more ideas for me? Keeping in mind I don't have access to many shops, places etc.
I would love to hear them!



Annie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment