Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A squirrel is just a rat in a cuter outfit..

We have just had AUSTAR installed at home, so obviously I am loving it! After having only 4 channels out here, it's so great having all these channels to choose from. I guess it is making me watch TV more, which is never a good thing but at least I enjoy the treadmill a lot more now that I have a distraction.

I spent all day Sunday watching re-runs of the wonderful Sex and the City and I fell in love with Carrie's weird and wonderful outfits all over again! I had to post some of them on hear, so we can all think back and remember the amazing show, and the oh-so-incredible fashion.

I still miss that show. Sigh....









"I like my money right where I can see it..hanging in my closet"
Annie xo

Photos from : www.fabsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment