Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Old, rare photos of celebrities

Well, what can I say? The pictures speak for themselves...here is a collection of some of my favourite old-time photos of many celebrities. I loved going through my fathers old photo albums when I was younger...he grew up in the 1940's, and I love the black and white and the style in which the photos were taken...Photos used to capture a special moment...I think we've lost that as technology has grown - it's become more about quantity than quality. Definitely due to social media and I am guilty of it too!
Enjoy..they are lovely!

The Beatles

Bridgette Bardot

Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Bob Marley

Elvis and some fans

Bonnie and Clyde

Jack Nicholson

Elton John

Yoko, Andy Warhol and John Lennon 

Mia Farrow and Frank Sinatra

Kurt Cobain

Adolf Hitler

Elvis and Sofia Loren

Diana Ross and Brooke Shields

John Travolta

Jane Fonda

David Bowie and Elizabeth Taylor

Johnny Depp and Kate Moss

Michael Jackson

Audrey Hepburn

Mother and daughter - Judy Garland and Liza Minelli

Jackson Five visiting Bob Marley

Paul McCartney

Freddy Mercury and Jane Seymour

Alfred Hitchcock and sons

MM and the Queen

JFK and MM

Liz Taylor

Barbara Streisand

Kurt Cobain and daughter
Photos sourced from : http://izismile.com/2010/01/20/rare_photographs_of_celebrities_125_pics.html

Annie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment