Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Ada & Darcy = Amazing!

Oh. Em. Gee.

I have just discovered this most amazing decor and living store online. Stunning cushions and furniture - they even sell genuine Moroccan Pouffes (I absolutely love these). I can't wait to get my own place and furnish and decorate with all the beautiful products from this shop...
If you don't agree with me, don't make a scene. Just pack your bag and leave quietly. We can't be friends anymore.

Love love love




Cute milk bottle - comes in pink too!




Can't you just picture me sitting here?


Give it to me!
From their blog - love it!

I love the idea of a drink cart



Everything in this store is my exact style..I hope Franco agrees!
You all must check it out here
Their blog is also very good http://adaanddarcy.blogspot.com.au

Love, Annie xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment