Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Operation flowerball completa!

Drum roll please.....

I did it! My first arty crafty project has been completed!
And I loved it so much, I am going to get straight into another.
I have been scouring the internet for inspiration..I've found some wonderful informative sites! I feel slightly guilty - I feel like I've been so naive. Why didn't I get into this earlier? What have been doing with all my spare time?

How to make a 'Flowerball'
You will need:
Fake roses (or peonies - whatever you fancy)
scissors
styrofoam ball
hot glue gun

Step 1: Chop the roses at the top of the stem 
Step 2: Place hot glue on the bottom of the rose and stick onto ball (nice and cosy to each other)
Step 3: There is no step 3! It's so easy!



Ta-da! This is the finished product. I think it looks so pretty. You could hang it from your ceiling, or use it as a table decoration like I am. Plus, you could make ones in all different sizes and colours.

I have the awesome Kandee Johnson to thank for this inspiration. Her blogs are fantastic.

Annie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie, I love your flower ball. It looks so real and it is really beautiful. I think you are quite artistic. Love Hillie

    ReplyDelete