Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

My Favourite Things

1. My gorgeous boyfriend definately (and will always) get the number 1 spot! He makes me feel safe, beautiful and loved and he is my best friend. I won't get all mushy on you all, but he really is the love of my life. Te amo Francisco!


2. Moccasins - if I could marry a shoe...
These babies are by far the most comfortable shoes to ever exist! I bought them in Brisbane for our trip to Sydney, and they made the trip so much more enjoyable because I wasn't in pain from shoes! (I find when travelling, my poor feet always suffer so much!) They are so soft and comfortable (just like slippers), and they look great with so many outfits! I'm in love! Gone are the days of heels...
I got these babies from Country Road - worth every pennie!

I'm on the search for these Minnetonka Moccasin boots! I don't know if they stock them in Aus..fingers crossed they're in Europe when I go in September!
I love these ones from 'This is Glamorous' blog

3. Wraps/ponchos
Sportsgirl (of course)
A must have for winter! So stylish, so comfortable, great with tights, jeans, leather, jumpers - EVERYTHING! Only $59.95 at Sportsgirl. You can also wear it as a scarf...but I like it as a soft, flowing wrap.
www.sportsgirl.com.au

4. Leather look
I don't know about anyone else, but I am digging leather look right now (and real leather, of course) I myself have invested in leather jackets in the past, and they are timeless and look great with everything. For other clothing items, I am happy with the faux version. I know I am repeating myself, but go to Sportsgirl! I think we have all established how much I love that shop. Who doesn't though?
Sportsgirl - these are so comfy!

Asos.com.au - I have one like this from (I'm saying it again!) Sportsgirl

5. The chain earring

Etsy.com - handmade
I just think these are way funky! Could also be border-line tacky (if worn with lots of other earrings) so I think the key to wear these is to keep it simple, and have it as your only earring on the ear. I myself have lots of piercings in my ear - so I would definitely have to take them all out for this look to be effective. Click here to check out the shop!

That's it from me for the day...I've just finished nightshift so sweet dreams to me..

Love Annie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment