Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Clear skin - my must have products

I am no professional when it comes to beauty and skincare, but I have always had a keen interest in all things related. Except hair - I've never been to into hair styles etc. But anyway, back to the point...

I was lucky to never really suffer with acne, but during my teenage years I would get the odd breakout all around my mouth. Yeah, I was hot in high school! Ha ha! And as I got older, I still would get that odd pimple here and there.

I also noticed that I started to get wrinkles prematurely under my eyes. I think it's from the permanent night shift I was on for 2 years. Or genetics. Probably a mixture of both! Maybe the nights sped it up a little to early for my liking.

ANYWAY...

I want to share with you all the best skin care products I have ever used. Slightly pricey, but the bottles last a long time. And honestly, I have not had a pimple since I started using these products. They also have helped with evening out my skin colour and tone, and my face always feels so nice after using these products. It feels like they have evened out all the moisture levels, so I no longer have particular oily areas, and I think my makeup sits so much nicer on my skin then before.

ASAP

A beautiful cleanser to use daily

OMG the best exfoliator I've ever used - I use it 3 times a week

I use this one at night - smells like subtle oranges and mango

You don't even really need makeup with this! Great tinted moisturiser
ASAP is an Australian company, which I always like to support. They also have a fab acne gel - which I haven't even needed to use since I started using all the products together! But I have used it in the past and it zaps those pimples overnight. Go here and check them out for yourself. If you are having trouble with your skin - please give these a try! But as I said before, be prepared to spend up a little bit.

Annie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment